65 Snow and Ice Captions to Celebrate Winter
With winter right around the corner, it’s time to pull out your cold weather outfits, your favorite skis, your Gopro camera, and your positive attitude. Get ready to share your wintery adventures with your friends and followers using one of these snappy, beautiful, and inspiring sentiments on Instagram or where ever else strikes your fancy.
Snow Day Captions
- Any day that you can stay in pajamas all day is a good day.
- Happiness is not having to set the alarm for the next day.
- Don’t hate me because I got a snow day.
- When it snows, you have two choices: shovel or make snow angels.
- YOU get a snow day. And YOU get a snow day. EVERYONE GETS A SNOW DAY!
- The south be like, “We’re all gonna die!” – We be like, “How do you want your hamburger?”
- It’s snowing – must be pretty warm out.
- Children of winter never grow old.
Too Much Snow
- Is it just me or does it feel like we’re trapped in a snow globe and some jerk keeps giving it a shake?
- Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow…somewhere else
- Say snow ONE MORE TIME!
- Dashing is just completely out of the question.
- [Insert northern city name]: Come for the culture; stay behind because you can’t find your damn car.
- Dear Winter, don’t make me slap you with my flip-flop.
- Every day I’m shovelin’.
- Winter is Coming. – Game of Thrones
- Do you want to build a snowman? – Frozen
- The cold never bothered me anyway. – Frozen
- Everything is magical when it snows. – Gilmore Girls
- You’re like snow – beautiful but cold.
- If kisses were snowflakes, I’d send you a blizzard.
- A snowflake is winter’s butterfly.
- Keep calm and wait for snow.
- Chionophile (noun) – an organism that thrives in cold weather aka ME.
- Paradise doesn’t have to be tropical.
- When someone you don’t like falls: “OMG is the ice OK?”
- My favorite winter sport is watching people fall while ice skating.
- 5 hours on the ice. 4 new injuries. 3 new blisters. 2 falls. 1 better skater.
- I can’t walk on two feet, but I can balance on thin blades.
- I followed my heart and it lead me to the rink.
- Skate like nobody’s watching.
- When I die, bury me with my ice skates on.
- Dream big and dare to fall.
- What happens on the slopes is laughed about all year.
- Skiing gives me eye trouble – I just can’t see myself going into work.
- You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy a lift pass.
- Skiing is a dance, and the mountain always leads.
- Every skier is a morning person on a powder day.
- Black diamonds are a girl’s best friend.
- Life’s a mountain, not a beach.
- Close to Heaven – down to Earth.
- The mountains are calling and I must go.
- Who needs wings when you have skis?
- Adjust your altitude.
- Go out there and earn your hot cocoa.
- Frosty was pretty cool.
- Everything is bigger in Texas, except the snow men. 2
- What do you get when you cross a vampire with a snowman? FROSTBITE!
- Does white make me look fat?
- I’ll be dead soon.
- When life gives you snow, make snow men.
- Have a snowball fight with someone you love.
- The mittens are coming off!
- Throw another snowball – I dare you.
- You’re never too old for a snowball fight.
- Snow better way to get back at your friends.
- Turn the winter wonderland savage.
Popular Snow Quotes
- “Kindness is like snow – it beautifies everything it covers.” – Kahlil Gibran
- “Snow falling soundlessly in the middle of the night will always fill my heart with sweet clarity. – Novala Takemoto
- “White lips, pale face, breathing in snowflakes.” – Ed Sheeran
- “When snow falls, nature listens. – Antoinette Van Kleef
- “No snowflake ever falls in the wrong place.” – Zen Koan
- “Snow provokes responses that reach right back to childhood.” – Andy Goldsworthy
- “Cold is not so cold if you are not afraid of it.” – Laura Ingalls Wilder
- “A snowball in the face is surely the perfect beginning to a lasting friendship.” – Markus Zusak
We’ve got something for everyone, from the hardened New Englander to the person who just wants that snow to go away. Whatever your feelings about the cold or your favorite winter pastime, it’s time to express yourself.