Since its launch in 2010, Instagram has been one of the most popular places to share photos and videos not only with families and friends, but with the world. With more than 500 million daily active users, and one billion monthly active users, Instagram is undoubtedly one of the most-used apps in the world. It’s one of the must-haves for every smartphone user.
On average, there are over 100 million photos and videos uploaded on Instagram everyday; so whatever it is you are interested about, Instagram surely has something for you. The rise of videos on the site has been a huge driver of its success. Instagram videos were originally limited to just 15 seconds, but the app now the limit has been stretched up to 60 seconds long. With the massive amount of videos and active users that Instagram has, businesses have also started to use videos to promote their products on the platform.
With all that video on the site, it’s no surprise that a lot of us would like to download our favorite Instagram videos to our own devices. This way, we can watch them even if we are offline. This is surely helpful when we go out someplace where the Internet connection is not very secure or when there’s none at all. Instagram doesn’t make that easy, however. There are some programs and online tools you can use. There are also Instagram video downloader apps that you can get for free.
Here’s a list of some of the best apps that you can use:
- InstaSave – This online tool allows you to download Instagram photos and videos. Just simply enter the Instagram URL in the download box, and it will do the job for you.
- Video Downloader – for Instagram Repost App – This app is compatible with most devices and will quickly download Instagram videos for you.
- Quick Save – This downloader is free and easy to use. It downloads Instagram videos pretty quickly, and it even allows you to edit the downloaded photos. This app is available for download from the Play Store.
- Gram Save – Gram Save comes with an amazing display for you to download Instagram pictures and videos. It is very easy to use. You just need to enter the Instgram URL in the site’s download box, and you’re good to go.
- IV Saver Photo Video Download for Instagram and IGTV – This app is compatible with almost all devices. It also allows you to download videos in HD.
Trying to find the URL of a video? Click or tap the “share” icon on an Instagram post (the one that looks like an up-arrow coming out of a trash can) and then select “Copy Link”. Then you can paste it directly into the text box.
We have several tutorials on other ways of downloading Instagram videos. Check out our article on how to download someone’s live Instagram video, our general article on downloading Instagram video, or our tutorial on downloading embedded video from any website.