What Is the Tik Tok Support Phone Number
TikTok is one of the most popular video creation and editing apps in the world. With millions of users and all kinds of business options, it’s only natural for people to want to contact support looking for the answers they need.
Unlike many other apps and services, TikTok does not have a phone number you can dial to get the information you require. However, you can contact the right people via e-mail, and you will get the information you need in a matter of hours. The app has multiple e-mail addresses for different locations and types of information. You can also contact the company via Facebook and other social media platforms.
We will explain how everything works below.
How to Contact TikTok Support
You can see all available TikTok support e-mails on their official contact page. There are four different types of e-mails to choose from – Business Inquiries, Advertisement Inquires, Advertisement Complaint, and Press Inquiries.
We will try to explain the purpose of each support e-mail address so you know where to turn to.
If you are looking for a way to become an influencer on TikTok or want more information on how their cash out system works, contact them via one of the available business inquiry e-mails.
TikTok has specific e-mail addresses tied to specific regions. Currently, they have separate contact addresses for users living in the US, Europe, Latin America, Japan, Korea, and Southeast Asia.
You can write an e-mail in your native language, allowing you to more easily explain what you need, and the TikTok support team will reply in the same language.
That’s the primary reason why there are so many different e-mail addresses that essentially serve the same purpose.
If you live in the United States and have some business inquiries you’d like to go over with TikTok support, use the following e-mail address: [email protected].
The support team usually replies within a few hours, but it may take longer due to increased traffic and the number of e-mails they have to answer. You can ask anything about the app, how the payment system works, and how can you make money using the app. The support team will do their best to help you.
All European users should use the following e-mail address: [email protected]. You can only send e-mails written in English (both US and UK) because there are no other languages in their options. Try to make your questions as precise and accurate as possible.
If you live in Latin America, the correct e-mail address for contacting TikTok support is [email protected].
We are not sure if they offer support in Spanish or Portuguese, but you can try sending them an e-mail in one of those languages. If they reply in English, you will have to switch to English too.
TikTok offers full customer support in Japanese. Contact them via the following e-mail address: [email protected].
TikTok users in Korea also have access to full TikTok support in their native language. The customer support address is [email protected]. Again, they will reply in Korean for better understanding.
Users from Southeast Asia should use this e-mail address: [email protected]. As far as we can tell, TikTok offers support in Indonesian and Vietnamese. If your native language isn’t supported, use English instead.
You can also contact the support team from within the settings of the TikTok application. Under ‘Help & Support’, this option will take you directly to the support team within your native region.
If you own a business or a brand you want to advertise on TikTok, there is a special e-mail address available. Send your questions to [email protected], and the support team will do their best to provide you with all the details you need to advertise your brand. Feel free to ask them anything about their services and they will give you the info you need.
If your advertising campaign on TikTok is underperforming, or if you have any other ad-related issues, send an e-mail containing a detailed explanation of the problem to [email protected].
TikTok is a serious app, and they will do their best to correct any mistakes or issues.
If you work for an online magazine or paper and want to learn more details about the app, its features, and the latest news, you can contact the right people at TikTok using this e-mail: [email protected].
You will get the latest updates on the changes made to the app directly from the top, thus ensuring that the info you get is real and accurate.
TikTok Facebook Profile
You can try visiting the official TikTok Facebook profile to find the info you need before contacting support. You can find other people’s videos posted there, as well as information about posts, videos, photos, ads, and so on. The answers you need might already be there.
TikTok doesn’t allow fans to send them direct messages on Facebook, but commenting on one of their posts may provoke a response. If not, send an e-mail to one of the addresses we talked about above.
If you’d like to contact TikTok for login issues (i.e. forgotten passwords, email accounts, etc.) there are a few things you can try to save yourself a little time.
- Check your email accounts – Tap on the search bar and type in ‘TikTok’ into the email app. This will verify that you are logging in with the correct email address. Go back to the TikTok app and verify that your username is spelled correctly
- Update your password – From the login screen on the TikTok app tap ‘Forgot Password’. Enter your email address or phone number. Check your spam folder if you don’t see the verification email.
Login issues are one of the more common issues leading to support inquiries. Another common complaint is that your account is deactivated. TikTok has several community guidelines for banning accounts. Before contacting support determine if you’ve done any of the following:
- Dangerous content – this is anything from blackmailing to terrorist threats. Avoid posting any slogans or symbols (even if they’re in the background of your video) that are associated with groups or people who promote hate or terrorism. TikTok does make exceptions for content that is educational.
- Illegal Content – Drugs, promoting harm, dangerous pranks, and instructions on how to perform illegal activities.
- Weapons sales – This one is pretty self-explanatory, don’t try to sell guns or ammunition on the app.
- Violence – Suicide, homicide, animal abuse, and other graphic content. TikTok does make exceptions to this rule for those who are staging fights (cosplay, fake sword fights, etc.).
- Dangerous acts – Don’t showcase yourself and friends doing the knock-out game or eating laundry chemicals.
- Hate Speech, Harassment, Bullying – Consider your audience. If you’ve posted content that is hurtful to another person, TikTok will ban your account.
- Nudity – There are minors on TikTok, beware of posting anything with nudity. This also plays into child abuse and exploitation
- Platform Security – Just because you know how to bypass TikTok’s policies, security, and developers’ limitations doesn’t mean that you should.
If you’ve done any of the above or think you may have, beware of that before contacting support. Being prepared to explain yourself (perhaps it was a harmless joke someone took offense to or something in the background you weren’t aware of) will help you to get your account back.
Remember the “Report” option in TikTok is a powerful tool and if you’re not careful, someone may notify TikTok of your activities resulting in your account deactivation.