How to Turn Off Bumble Auto-Renewal
Finding a date is pretty easy, now that there are dozens of dating apps out there. But which one should you choose? Maybe you chose Bumble to try your luck, but it didn’t work out for you. Now you would like to cancel the subscription, but you’re not sure how it’s done.
This guide will show you how to prevent Bumble from renewing your subscription. You can also check out some great alternatives for Bumble.
If you’re an Android user and you’ve paid for your Bumble Boost service via a credit card, do the following:
- Press the Menu button in the upper left corner of the screen
- Go into the Bumble Boost field. It’s below the profile picture.
- Select Manage your Subscription.
- A new window will open. From here you can cancel the subscription.
If you paid for Bumble Boost using your Google Play account, you can do the following:
- Go to Google Play Store.
- Open Account.
- Tap Subscriptions. Here you will find all of your current subscriptions.
- Find the Bumble subscription and cancel it.
If you use an Apple device, follow these steps:
- Launch the Appstore on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on your Apple ID. It’s in the upper part of the screen.
- Tap View Apple ID.
- Next, tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the Bumble subscription you would like to cancel.
- Finally, tap Cancel Subscription. When the billing period is over, your subscription will end.
Now that you canceled your Bumble subscriptions, it may be time to look into some quality alternatives. The following three are among the best dating apps out there. Remember to weigh the pros and cons of each before you make the final decision.
Millions of people all over the world use Tinder. If you want to play the numbers game then Tinder is the app for you.
You can find someone to have a relationship with on Tinder, but the app is more about casual hookups.
Tinder profiles are simple, featuring only essential info about the person you want to match with. It’s great if you want to make a quick decision, but not enough to really get to know someone. This can make the icebreaker message very difficult to nail.
You can use Tinder for free, but you can also upgrade to Tinder Plus or Tinder Gold.
Tinder Plus is $10 a month and you will have these perks:
- Rewind – You will be able to go back to the last person you swiped on and change your mind.
- Unlimited Swipes – With the free version you have to wait 12 hours after using up all your allocated swipes. With this feature, you can swipe to your heart’s content.
- Five Super Likes a Day – If you see a person that you would really like to meet, you can use one of these to show that you are very interested.
- No Ads – No more annoying ads while you’re swiping.
Tinder Gold is 15$ a month and offers these features on top of what Tinder Plus has:
- See Who Likes You – You will be able to see people who swiped right on you before you swipe yourself.
- Top Picks – Tinder’s algorithm will try to find you a match based on all the info it collected on you.
OkCupid has more robust dating profiles than apps like Tinder. You can answer questions and the algorithm will try to match you with a person it deems compatible.
Recent changes and updates have made the app a lot similar to Tinder, as more focus was put on the swiping aspect of the app. You also can’t message someone if you aren’t already matched.
The app is free, but you also have some subscription options.
Subscribing to this option will remove ads completely. You will also be able to see if someone likes you even before you like them back. It also removes the liking limit, so you can swipe through a sea of people without stopping.
Moreover, you will be able to search for people with specific characteristics. This will make your search more precise if you don’t want to waste time swiping all day.
Premium A-List ($35/month)
You will get all the benefits from the A-List subscription. The app will boost your profile once a day and you will find more and better matches.
Hinge puts a focus on finding matches based on your Facebook profile. This is great if you want to meet the friends of your Facebook friends. Not so great if you want to find new people.
Recently, the app stopped forcing you to sign up with Facebook, meaning its focus started changing.
Hinge is a lot better for people who are interested in long-term relationships, as there are more options for you to get to know your potential partner.
The app is free like the two before. However, premium subscription will give you a lot more control over your preferences. You can filter your potential dates by anything from height to drug use. You will also be given unlimited likes and you’ll also get to see who liked you first. The subscription is $10/month and gets cheaper if you subscribe for the long term.
Plenty of Fish in the Sea
If you try out an app and it doesn’t work out for you, you can always cancel your subscription and move on. Keep trying and you will eventually find your perfect match.
Why did you decide to leave Bumble? Which of the recommended three apps suits you best? Tell us in the comments below!