How To Unlock All Snapchat Trophies
Snapchat Trophies are the platform’s attempt to get us even more addicted by gamifying social networking. Adding trophies, small emojis you can use on the network, offers one more reason to use Snapchat, as if there weren’t enough already. If you want to unlock all Snapchat Trophies, here’s what you have to do.
Gamification is used more often than you might think. You take a program, app, process or otherwise non-gaming pastime and add game mechanics to make it more rewarding, engaging or more interesting. It essentially uses human psychology against us by tapping into our built-in reward receptors and competitiveness to make us do or engage more.
One key facet of gamification is instant gratification with evidence of accomplishment. This means offering quick rewards for small actions and providing evidence that you can show others. Those rewards may become fewer or take more effort but the gradual process of pulling you in means you are already invested and will continue your efforts until you get that evidence. In the case of Snapchat, the instant gratification part is the low end trophies and the evidence of accomplishment is the Trophy Case.
It is a very simple but very effective way to drive engagement.
Unlock all Snapchat Trophies
Back to the matter at hand, how to unlock all Snapchat Trophies. I didn’t collect all of these myself but this is what you have to do to unlock all current Snapchat Trophies.
- 👶 Baby: Snapchat score of 100.
- 🌟 Glowing star: Snapchat score of 500.
- ✨ Sparkles: Snapchat score of 1,000.
- 💫 Shooting star: Snapchat score of 10,000.
- 💥 Collision symbol: Snapchat score of 50,000.
- 🚀 Rocket ship: Snapchat score of 100,000.
- 👻 Ghost: Snapchat score of 500,000.
- Links: Connected Bitmoji to Snapchat.
- 👆 Finger pointing up: Send a snap with a filter applied.
- Peace sign: Send a snap using two filters.
- 🐼 Panda: Send 50 snaps using the black and white filter.
- Snowflake: Send a snap with the temperature filter showing below freezing.
- 🌞 Sun with face: Send a snap with the filter showing above 100° F.
- 🍭 Lollipop: Send a snap using five or more pen colors.
- 🌈 Rainbow: Send 10 snaps using five or more pen colors.
- 🎨 Palette: Send 50 snaps using five or more pen colors.
- 📼 Videotape: Send a video snap.
- 🎥 Movie camera: Send 50 video snaps.
- 📹 Digital movie camera: Send 500 video snaps.
- 🙉 Monkey covering ears: Send a video snap without sound.
- 🔂 Loop one: Flip the camera once in a video snap.
- 🔁 Loop: Flip the camera five times in a video snap.
- 🔄 Refresh: Flip the camera ten times in a video snap.
- 🔦 Flashlight: Send 10 snaps using your front-facing flash.
- 🌜 Half-moon: Send 50 snaps in night mode.
- 👹 Devil: Send 1,000 selfies.
- 🔍 Magnifying glass: Send 10 photo snaps fully zoomed in.
- 🔬 Microscope: Send 10 video snaps using zoom.
- 🔠 ABCD: Send 100 snaps with enlarged text.
- 🍳 Egg in a frying pan: Send a snap between 4 and 5 a.m.
- 📧 Email: Verify your email address.
- Telephone: Verify your phone number.
- 😈 Happy devil: Screenshot one snap.
- 👿 Sad devil: Screenshot 10 snaps.
- 👺 Red mask: Screenshot 50 snaps.
- 📻 Radio: Submit a snap to your Local Story.
- 🎬 Clapper board: Submit 10 snaps to your Local story.
- 📠 Fax machine: Scan 5 snapcodes.
- Floppy disk: Saved 10 snaps in Memories.
- CD: Saved 100 snaps in Memories.
- DVD: Saved 1,000 snaps in Memories.
- Globe: Snap posted on a Live Story.
- White circle: Sent a Story from Memories.
- Blue circle: You created a Story in Memories.
- Minidisc: You saved a Story to Memories.
- Eyes: You set up My Eyes Only Memory.
- Detective: Searched for a snap in Memories.
- Bullseye: Added five people to Add Nearby.
- Winged dollar: You sent money using Snapcash.
Those are all the Snapchat Trophies I know of and the icons I could find that describes them. To find out which you have and which you need to earn, you need to go to your Snapchat Trophy Case.
- Select the ghost icon in the camera screen of Snapchat.
- Select the trophy icon at top of the screen.
- Select each trophy to see the details.
You can see all of the trophies you have been awarded but cannot see those you have yet to win. Those are covered by the padlock icon. Now you know how to win each you can begin working your way through them and complete the collection.
Have you got a competed Snapchat Trophy Case? Show us below if you have!