63 Winter Captions to Celebrate the Cold Season
The holidays may be behind us, but there’s a lot of winter left. Capture the perfect caption for your next ski trip, snow angel, or mug of hot cocoa. You can also save up some of your favorite holiday sayings for next season’s shenanigans. Whatever your next winter snap for Instagram, we’ve got something to warm your followers’ hearts.
- A snowflake is a winter butterfly.
- This weather is snow joke.
- When life gives you snow, make snow angels.
- Every day I’m shovelin’
- There’s no business like snow business.
- There’s snow place like home.
- This is snow laughing matter.
- I’m up to snow good.
- Sleigh all day.
- Don’t get your tinsel in a tangle.
- Be on Santa’s naughty list.
- All the jingle ladies!
- ‘Tis the season to be freezin’!
- Dear Santa, I can explain…
- ‘Tis the season to smile!
- Meet me under the mistletoe.
- Resting Grinch face
- Have an ice day!
- Ice to meet you!
- Skate like no-one is watching.
- When in doubt, skate it out.
- Ice skating is walking in cursive.
- I’m skating on thin ice.
- Just gliding through winter.
- Hot chocolate is a hug from the inside.
- Paradise doesn’t have to be tropical.
- The snuggle is real.
- Wake me when summer comes.
- Winter is never cold when you have warm memories.
- Stay cozy.
- Winter is beautiful when you’re warm.
- Cozy sock weather.
- The fire is winter’s fruit. – Arabian Proverb
- I think we’ve peaked.
- It’s all downhill from here.
- If you’re not falling, you’re not learning.
- See you on the mountain.
- Close to heaven and down to Earth.
- There is no bad snow, just bad skiers.
- Eat my powder.
- Adjust your altitude.
- Powder to the people.
- Look out for trees!
- Give me a pair of skis any day.
- You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy a lift pass.
- Life is better on the slopes.
Move and TV Quotes
- “Some people are worth melting for.” – Olaf
- “Winter is coming.” – The Starks
- “I smell snow.” – Lorelei Gilmore
- “You’ll shoot your eye out kid.” – A Christmas Story
- “Love keeps the cold out better than a cloak.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- “If winter comes, can spring be far behind?” – Percy Bysshe Shelley
- “When snow falls, nature listens.” – Antoinette van Kleef
- “Bah, humbug!” – A Christmas Carol
- “If you’re skating on thin ice, you might as well dance.” – Anita Shreve
- “Baby it’s cold outside.” – Frank Loesser
- “The cold never bothered me anyway.” – Queen Elsa
- “Ice ice baby.” – Vanilla Ice
- “Walking in a winter wonderland.” – Felix Bernard
- “Let it snow.” – Queen Elsa
- “Do you want to build a snowman?” – Princess Anna
- “May your days be merry and bright.” – Bing Crosby
- “All I want for Christmas is you.” – Mariah Carey
Finally, the right caption to accompany that favorite photo of you curled up in your plaid pajamas with a good book. But it doesn’t have to stop there. Now hit the slopes, the skates, or the local cafe and show the world how you’re making the season a little brighter.